SHOP BAXTER MANOR
+ ON LOCALE
Awe meet Baxter the rescue pup! So sweet these candles are simply amazing, such a great cause to get behind. More to come at THE PLACE TO SHOP LOCAL
Baxter Manor was created to provide the best products at a fair price... each with the purpose of helping us relax and enjoy life.
e cred angelo: home
Clove, Cinnamon and Ginger.
Our proprietary vegetable wax is always clean burning inside both of our luxurious glass jars, creating an intoxicating fragrance and glow.
In this year of our LGBTQ+ history, Virginia elected as the state's first openly transgender candidate to the Virginia House of Delegates. Roem unseated incumbent Bob Marshall, who held that seat for over 26 years. Roem also became the first openly transgender candidate elected to a state legislature in United States history.
- Volume: 9 ounces
- Glass container can be reused and are available in black (with black wax) or white (with natural wax) and each includes a silver lid
- Each candle is individually hand poured in our Los Angeles studio
- Crafted from a proprietary 100% vegetable wax from local U.S. farmers
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates
- No animal testing, using the highest quality ingredients
- Approximate burn time 60-70 hours
Dimensions: Glass Tumbler: 3.37" H x 3.19" W
#OurHistoryCollection is a project designed to give back. Each candle in the line represents an important year in LGBTQ+ History. As with all Baxter Manor Candles, this collection is created with the best ingredients we could find. Plus we are doing something a bit different, more labor intensive (a labor of love)... each candle is individually produced - one-at-a-time. This is to ensure the very best quality. We continue to use 100% Vegetable Wax (soy wax that is sustainably grown locally here in the U.S.), and our fragrances are phthalate free and non-toxic, which produce a candle that smells amazing and lasts a really long time.
10% of all #OurHistoryCollection will go to - because we want to support the history our next generation will make!
Made In: United States
Shipped From: United States
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Days